Arts & Culture
Greenock Burns Club was founded in 1801 making it the first Burns Club in the world. It is dedicated to “Cherish the name of Robert Burns and promote a love for his writings”.
On display at Greenock Burns Club’s Exhibition and Archive at Custom House, are artefacts and books collected over many years. It is open to visitors every Saturday throughout the year, from 12noon to 2pm.
It is also open, again from 12pm to 2pm approximately, during the cruise ship season when large ships dock at Greenock.
Furthermore, visits from groups can be organised on any day, by appointment through contacting Alan Currie at [email protected]