The Bothy provides a one stop shop for of walking and cycling enthusiasts.
Pop in to The Bothy in Gourock train station to find your local walking and cycling groups.
If you are visiting Inverclyde, The Bothy can help you decide what local walking and cycling opportunities would suit your needs.
- 1 to 1 or small group bespoke cycle tuition – free and for all ages and stages and family groups. From learn to ride to on-road confidence, we’ve got you covered
- E bike try outs and advice
- Family cycling equipment try outs and advice
- Access to bike packing kit
- Tailored cycle sessions for community groups and workplaces
- Information on cycle routes, events, places to explore and other local community groups
- Cycle Friendly Cafes
- Visually impaired tandem cycling support
- Weekly Health Walks – locations across Inverclyde
- Monthly Explorer trips
- Working with community partners to establish new Health Walks
- Information on walking routes, events and places to explore
- Walk Leader Volunteering Opportunities
- Information on other local walking groups