Doors Open Days 2023
DOORS are reopening for this year’s annual Doors Open Days in Inverclyde.
The local programme is organised by Inverclyde Council and also includes a variety of virtual tours and guided coach tours and walks during the weekend of Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 September to ensure there is something for everyone to enjoy. All FREE – booking required for coach and walking tours at [email protected]
- Wemyss Bay Station
- Gourock Park Bowling Club
- Beacon Arts Centre, Greenock
- St Mary’s Church, Greenock
- Wellpark Mid Kirk
- Inverclyde Shed
- St John’s Church, Greenock
- Greenock Watt Institution
- Greenock Central Library (Saturday 9th September)
- Gourock Past and Present – Inverclyde Tourist Group
- Children’s Digital Trail – Inverclyde Heritage Network
- Three Hills: Knocknairshill, Tower Hill and Lyle Hill led by Inverclyde Tourist Group – Saturday 9th September at 10am-12pm (starting at Cathcart Square, Greenock).
- Port Glasgow, Kilmacolm and Quarrier’s Village led by Inverclyde Tourist Group – Saturday 9th September at 1pm-3pm (starting Port Glasgow Health Centre).
- Ardgowan Square area tour of Greenock West End by Inverclyde Heritage Network – Sunday 10th September at 10am-11.45am (starting at Mansion House).
- Port Glasgow walking tour by Inverclyde Tourist Group – Sunday 10th September at 1230-2pm (starting at Former Star Hotel, John Wood St, Port Glasgow).
For more information on Doors Open Day Events in Inverclyde , visit: Find a building (doorsopendays.org.uk)